Home » Ordering & Pricing
To order your chart, please follow these simple steps:
1. Create your chart (Reunion users can check out our charting tips), determine the size of the chart (number of pages), and check the price below.
2. Reunion users should send us the native Reunion chart file—the one created when you choose File→Save/Save As from the Reunion menu. Users of other software should save/share/export their chart as a single Page PDF file.
3. Upload your chart to Heartland Family Graphics along with any special instructions (including number of copies and type of paper).
4. Wait a day to allow us to evaluate the chart and then check your e-mail for your order confirmation message which will provide a chart summary, total price with shipping, and a link to our online payment page .
5. Return to the Heartland Family Graphics web site and go to our payment page to provide your credit card payment. Simply enter the requested payment and shipping information, being sure to include your confirmed order number. You will receive a receipt immediately, but will not be billed until chart shipment.
7. Wait for your printed masterpiece to arrive in your mailbox via priority mail! We aim to have it shipped in seven days or less, and we will notify you at the time of order if it will be otherwise. (Rush jobs can usually be accomplished if requested.) You will receive an e-mail when it is shipped.
The printing price for Heartland Family Graphics is based on the number of 8.5"x11" pages needed to print your chart at home. For Reunion users, simply find the number of chart pages in the bottom left corner of the chart edit window. Use the number to the right of the slash and make sure you've chosen 8.5"x11" paper in the page setup menu.
For multiple copies of a chart, the page count for each copy will continue from the previous print’s total. As an example, two copies of a 25-page chart on our value coated paper would total 50 pages and cost a total of $90.00.
We offer three grades of regular paper for bright, clear reproduction of your family tree, two grades of photo paper to add that extra "pop" (especially if you have lots of pictures), and banner material for weather resistant outdoor display. All our papers are acid-free, and our inks are pigment based for ultra long life.
Value: A good paper for the the cost conscious. The same great appearance as our standard paper on a lighter base similar to the weight of copier paper — 24-26 lb weight. We do not offer it for charts with a smaller dimension over 42″ due to difficulty in handling in the larger sizes.
Standard: This paper features a bright white matte coating optimized to give a clear and crisp inkjet output and a highly uniform unblemished appearance. It has a substantial feel with a 35 lb weight specification, and hits the sweet spot for price vs quality.
Super heavyweight matte: Our premium offering in regular paper with a beefy 55 lb weight for the very best in strength and substance.
Photo semigloss paper: A substantial paper which provides a very rich and saturated image, and is perfect for charts with lots of pictures.
Premium photo satin paper: Our heaviest fiber based paper with the ultimate in finish for the most stunning reproduction of your family tree and treasured images.
Vinyl Banner: Ultra sturdy vinyl-coated PVC fabric yields a weatherproof output perfect for worry-free outdoor display of your family tree. Its super-smooth bright white matte surface does justice to the finest details in your chart and is far superior to the material used in most advertising banners. Available with grommets for hanging.
Click here to upload your chart to Heartland Family Graphics along with any special instructions (including number of copies and type of paper).